join me today on the Simple Mom podcast

These lovely girls have been on my mind a lot this week as I’ve thought about the bloggers on the Compassion trip. The Relevant Conference was the first time we saw each other again since we travelled to the Philippines this past summer. That’s Tsh there, second from the left. What a gift to get to know her better this past year. She had me as a guest on the Simple Mom Podcast this week.

Here’s what you can expect to find:

• Behind the scenes of writing 31 days to change the world  (1:00)
  • A bit about time travel and the Philippines (5:30)
  • The Relevant Conference (8:00)
  • On editors and agents (11:45)
  • What it feels like to have a book in bookstores (13:33)
  • On writing a book, being a good girl, and marketing your stuff (15:00)
  • Photography tips, my favorite lens, free editing software, and the sign of a good photographer (24:45)
  • This is the part where I brag a bit on one of my favorite bloggers (38:10)
  • The illusion of doing “it all” (40:00)
  • And finally, to tie it all up with a bow, the embarrassing contents of my bedside table (47:00)

So if you would like some company while you fold your towels this afternoon, click here to listen to the podcast.

Comments

That was fun to listen to. Love your photo tips. I have a 50mm that I am using more. And your mention of Shannan makes it the second blogger today who has listed her as a favorite.

Emily,
    Thanks so much for bearing your soul in your wonderful book. I have been recommending it to every woman I know and also plan to give it as gifts this Christmas. Your deep soul searching is amazing. Thanks for sharing your innermost thoughts and insights. Your blog posts always enlighten and inspire and I am thankful to have found your book and your blog.
    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Karin
    (Mom of 2 young adults, ages 18 & 20, and trying to figure out what my next chapter is!)

More potential customer is in the internet, around the globe. It is better to advertise online. It’s true we also need a help from experts to guide us in advertising and marketing.

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites
    I stumbleupon every day. It will always be exciting to read articles from other writers and practice a little something from their sites.
    Katrice´s last blog post ..Katrice

If you copy that same URL and paste it into your browser, you won’t be blocked.
    , offered by Guaranteed Google Page 1 Expert Company in London UK can make you reach your market.
    And the 10th dumbest thing NOT to do with Google Ad – Sense
    is to let the other nine things stop you from running an honest site that.
    Lakesha´s last blog post ..Lakesha

You can also craft health potions, what you need to do is to
    collect resource of elf root, then you can make health potions by yourself.

Arrozcaldo : People always make a mistake thinking
    that arrozcaldo is originally a Spanish recipe because of its name.
    water with a mixer and mix until glossy with soft peaks.
    Bette´s last blog post ..Bette