tuesdays unwrapped

tuesdays unwrapped

It’s Tuesday in December, and that means we’re unwrapping the lovely, the messy, and the unexpected. Whether you are in a season of work or rest, celebration or grief, take a moment to see where you are, who you’re with, and what might be worth unwrapping. Will you take a moment and unwrap your moments here with us? Need help linking up? This post should answer your questions.

Comments

Thank you, Emily, for your quiet words that speak loudly, reminding us to “take a moment to see…” This year does seem to have an odd mix of celebration and grief, joy and sorrow. I appreciate your words and the calm breath with comes with them. I want to have a deep, vital sense of presence. And appreciation for the moments surrounded with home and family.
    Maureen´s last blog post ..…In His Hands

2. Donna says

a vital sense of presence and appreciation for the moments…I almost forgot that. We just moved far from home, friends and family and I’m mostly good but most definitely homesick. It’s an adventure and at my age,(52) not sure how many more I have left. When we began this journey I made a conscious effort to have a vital sense of presence and appreciation for the moments., but some days are harder than others. Thank you Lord, for directing my path to Chatting at the Sky, where I’m not just reminded to breathe but shown how…

3. ncjill says

My husband’s 98 year old nana passed away yesterday. She was very ready to dance in heaven with her late husband and son who died as a teenager in a car accident. We rejoice in knowing her body and mind are now healed so she can enjoy her new life. Thank you dear Lord for 98 precious years with this fiesty, witty, TN-loving lady. See you soon, Nana.

That’s really beautiful, Jill. There is a joy in knowing her time of waiting is over – such a contrast from the weary world, knowing she moves to the rhythm of a God she can now see. I love that.

4. Sarita says

Thank you to all who participated today. All,of the posts were thought provoking. They made me laugh,cry and think. I appreciate all of you.

5. Jeannie says

Just came in from outside. . .been feeling heavy but just now had a moment of intense beauty. The sky directly about my office building caught my eye. The deepest, clearest, simple blue. One solid shade. . .pure, rich and glorious in its simplicity. Felt wonder-filled to stand still of a moment and simply glaze at it and marvel in its beauty. Sometimes it’s the simple that make us stop in our tracks and drink in the majesty, grace and generosity of our Savior.