May your weekend be filled with small steps. May the believers hold hope and welcome questions, may the lovers extend grace and enter messes, and may the dreamers move toward sharing their visions with the world. Enjoy your weekend, friends.
Good reads from the week:
- The Real Design Trends for 2013 by The Nester at Nesting Place
- Ask, and Sometimes It’s Not Given by Lore Ferguson at Sayable
- Top Stories of 2012 by Darrell Vesterfelt at Prodigal Magazine
- The “Do What You Can Plan” by Holley Gerth
- New Things for Your New Year by Ellen at Sweetwater
- Do What You Love (But Maybe You Can’t Get Paid for It) by Seth Godin