May your weekend carry reminders of who you really are. May you know, even in the midst of shadows and doubt, that you are living art – a masterpiece crafted and shaped – so that you can live art, craft and shape. May you not feel pressure to make something beautiful or useful. Rather may you settle into the place where you are, willing to consider what may be hidden in the sacred curve of your own soul.
Let that be enough today.
Here is a collection of some of my favorite examples of Living Art from around the web this week:
- Decoding “Art” by Seth Godin
- 31 days to Take Hope by Ellen Parker at The Sweetwater Blog
- The Little Way: Blindsided by Longing by Elizabeth Esther
- Unleashing My Reluctant, Insecure Artist by Shannan Martin at Flower Patch Farmgirl
- Why I am a Listener by Adam S. McHugh
And a few places to find me:
- Uncover the Art You Were Made to Live – Listen in on a conversation I had with Kat Lee from Inspired to Action. Be warned: the sound is a little wonky so I sound like a giant ogre and Kat sounds like a tiny gentle fairy. But whatever.
- 3 Statements That Keep You From Your Best Work - A guest post I wrote for Jeff Goins