May I stop dreading small beginnings and embrace the importance of my right-now work. May I understand the difference between good and best. May I remember to write down the gifts found today incase I lose sight of them tomorrow and may I be willing to be the gift for others, no matter what that may mean.
Enjoy your weekend, friends.
- Ordinary Tuesdays: For the Broken Hopefuls by Kaitlyn Bouchillon for (in)courage
- Married Couple Discovers They First Met as Preschoolers by Marisa Kabas for Today News
- Who is Your Neighbor? (Kingdom Come) – by Alia Joy, who writes about the invisible kingdom in a powerful way.
- The Best Yes Webcast Replay – I so enjoyed spending some time in Charlotte to celebrate the release of Lysa TerKeurst’s new book, The Best Yes. Here is the Webcast of her teaching and a fun Q&A with us at the end.
- At the Barn: A Day for Writers with me and Christa Wells. (Lyric and/or prose writing). More to come on that Monday if we still have tickets left.